HOW TO APPLY
Cleanse your skin and dry completely. Careful to avoid touching the micro structure, peel the white stickers from the borders of one patch.
Apply the patch with the micro structure facing the skin on the area that needs a little extra attention, especially crow's feet, nasolabial fold and frown lines.
Press the patch softly onto your skin to activate the micro structure of active ingredients. Repeat process with the second patch. Leave on for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Clinical studies with our patches show:
After one application of the YOUTH PATCH
- The water content in the skin is improved
- The appearance of wrinkles is significantly improved
- Improvement of dermal moisture and reduction of expression lines and wrinkles in nasolabial folds (laugh lines) for up to 6 days, in lateral periorbital area (crow’s feet) for up to 3 days.
HA + CLHA patch clinical trial on 20 subjects, aged 30-60, at KDRI Asan Hospital, Korea.
After 4 weeks of use, application once a week:
- The skin’s global photodamage score is significantly improved (after only 2 uses)
- The moisture content in the skin is significantly improved.
- Targeted wrinkles on forehead, nasolabial fold and crow’s feet are significantly reduced
AHP-8 patch clinical trial, conducted at CHA Budang MEDICAL CENTER & CHA university school of medicine Korea, 25 female participants, tested during 5 weeks, once a week application to target area.
After 6 weeks of use, application once a week:
- Skin appears thicker, epidermal thickness is increased
- Procollagen levels of skin are improved
- The appearance of new wrinkles is naturally inhibited
HA + CLHA patch clinical trial. Evaluation by dermatologists. Clinical Study at Seoul National University Medical Center Korea. Results after 6 weeks of use, once a week application.