GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND INFORMATION FOR CUSTOMERS
I. General Terms and Conditions (Part 1)
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to all contracts you conclude with us as a provider (goodlifescience) via the Internet site www.andshine.de and www.andshine.de/en. The offer is directed exclusively to persons who have a residential and delivery address in Germany or Austria. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any of your own terms and conditions is contradicted.
(2) Consumer in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) Subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) As soon as you place the respective product on our website, we will make you a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". You can access the "shopping cart" via the corresponding button in the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data is finally displayed again on the order overview page.
If you are using an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal/PayPal Express, Shop Pay, Google Pay and other instant payment systems), you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online store or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are redirected to the respective Instant Payment system, please make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, you will be redirected back to the order overview page in our online store.
Before submitting your order, you have the opportunity to check all details again, to change them (also using the "back" function of your internet browser) or to cancel the purchase.
By sending the order via the button "pay order" you declare the acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner, whereby the contract is concluded.
4) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and in particular that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Term of contract / cancellation for subscription contracts
(1) The subscription contract concluded between you and us has an indefinite term. The contract can be terminated by both parties with a period of notice of 3 weeks to the end of the month (unless otherwise specified in the respective offer). The termination must be made in text form (e.g. e-mail).
(2) The right of termination without notice for good cause remains unaffected.
§ 4 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The statutory rights of liability for defects shall apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you fail to do so, this will not affect your statutory warranty claims.
§ 6 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law applies. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply to the extent that the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence is not thereby withdrawn (principle of favourability).
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from the business relations existing with us as well as the place of jurisdiction shall be our registered office if you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same shall apply if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or usual abode is unknown at the time the action is filed. The authority to also call upon the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected by this.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are expressly not applicable.
II. customer information (part 2)
1. identity of the seller
Phone: +49 (0) 89 523 04153
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the extrajudicial online settlement of disputes (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities of correction are carried out in accordance with the regulations "Conclusion of the contract" of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1 The languages available for the conclusion of the contract are German and English.
3.2 The complete text of the contract is not stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the information required by law for distance selling contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
4. essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services are to be found in the respective offer.
5. prices and terms of payment
5.1 The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2 The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly marked button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately during the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
5.3 The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly marked button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.4 Unless otherwise specified for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6. terms of delivery
6.1 The terms and conditions of delivery, the delivery date as well as any existing delivery restrictions can be found in the respective offer. We only deliver by dispatch. It is not possible to collect the goods yourself.
6.2 As far as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold goods during shipment is only transferred to you when the goods are handed over to you, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured.
7. Legal liability for defects
Liability for defects is governed by the "Warranty" provision in our General Terms and Conditions of Business (Part I).
8. Term of contract / termination
Information on the term of the contract as well as the cancellation conditions can be found in the regulation "Contract term / cancellation for subscription contracts" in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I), as well as in the respective offer.
These General Terms and Conditions and customer information have been prepared by the lawyers of the Händlerbund specializing in IT law and are permanently checked for legal conformity. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in case of warnings. Further information can be found at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
Updated June 2020